New Ventures (Inspirational Uplifting) - Music & License
An inspirational and positive track featuring piano, strings, glockenspiel and electric guitars. Perfect for professional and business presentations and videos, commercials and documentaries.
Purchase includes zip containing:
• High quality music files (including loop version)
• License Certificate (pdf) giving full rights of use (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
• Use as many times as you wish - no need to renew license
• Direct and personal support
The most popular license type. This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, valid in perpetuity, to use the music or audio in following applications:
Online Internet Videos (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, etc.)
Online Video Streaming (Twitch, YouTube Live Video, etc)
Online commercials / advertising campaigns
Commercial and Non-Commercial Websites
Corporate Presentations (Internal only)
School, College or University projects and videos (as the institution will need to be covered for copyright purposes)
In-Store, Bar, Restaurant/Café background music
Games and applications (Up to 10,000 copies or downloads within a 1 year period)
- License is only valid for use on one YouTube channel or online video account. If you wish to use the music on a new or non-associated channel or work for an entirely new client, then a new license will be required.
- License is valid in perpetuity, therefore there is no need to re-new the License.
- License must be purchased per music track in AlumoMusic's catalogue (unless a Full Access Music License is purchased).
- Licensee MUST NOT resell the music or redistribute it “as-is”. This includes adding vocals and reselling/redistributing it as a song in any form on any platform (such as Spotify, etc), or use as a standalone item within other Royalty-Free stock items (Stock Videos, After Effects Projects, etc).
- Music MUST NOT be added to popular music artist compilation videos on YouTube in an attempt to circumvent YouTube's ContentID system. This will not work and the license will not allow copyright claims to be released on those videos.